We’ve looked at a whole bunch of online seed exchange methods and come up with what we think is the easiest and most swapper-friendly method for trading seed online. You’ll see a new tab above marked “swap here!” that will get you to the online swap page (or, lazybones, just click here). Please restrict comments on that post to swap offers and seed requests.
- New inventory page
- Fall gardening basics – part 3 – cold frames
- Support our new home on kickstarter
- Fall gardening basics – part 2 – seed saving
- Seed exchange reopens in new location!
- Fall gardening basics – part 1
- Seed purchase sharing added to the blog
- Seed swapping on the net
- Virtual swap added to the blog
- That’s not old seed – it’s elderseed!