Got some seed to share or looking for some seed? Just say so here with any additional information you want to include. Anyone wishing to reserve her/his contact info can request that replies be sent to email@example.com and provide some sort of reference so we’ll know who is talking about whom. Then just send us an email with your contact info and we can help arrange the swap. We’ll also be posting future swapportunities at the Op Shop through the end of April. And you can always stop by at 1001 E. 53rd St. in Hyde Park and take advantage of the seed exchange to do your giving and getting. We are happy to offer the convenience of virtual swapping, but we prefer the face-to-face variety!
- New inventory page
- Fall gardening basics – part 3 – cold frames
- Support our new home on kickstarter
- Fall gardening basics – part 2 – seed saving
- Seed exchange reopens in new location!
- Fall gardening basics – part 1
- Seed purchase sharing added to the blog
- Seed swapping on the net
- Virtual swap added to the blog
- That’s not old seed – it’s elderseed!